Belo Horizonte - MG
Summer Dance Program
BELO HORIZONTE - MG
Students' Summer Program: will have 5 days of duration, beginning on January 21st and ending on January 25th, 2019. Students will have an average of 4 lessons per day * with national and internationally renowned teachers. The program does not have a performance in the end, because the main objective is achieve the best of each modality and methodology.
The minimum age to participate is 7 years old. The program is not linked to any school in the region.
* The number of classes will be according to the chosen package (The classes are between 9:00 am and 7:00 p, and depends on each group the students are)
-The group will be selected by the program faculty in the first day of class, the students will have a placement class and teachers will define the best group where the students will develop themselves.
COACH OF VARIATION (NEW): The variation coach is new and works as follows: the student will have 3 days of rehearsal with one of our teachers for 20 minutes. The student will bring the variation ready and the teachers will make the correct corrections and comments. Do not miss the opportunity to be rehearsed by the rehearsers of the great stars of ballet. And on the last day of the course you can present the variation in a small Show for all participants of the Coach Course. Only 40 places.
Teacher's Program Vaganova Method Level I: the the program of Vaganova method is divided into three levels, in the course of 2019 will be presented Level I (From 1st to 3rd year of Classical Ballet) with theoretical and practical content, the course will run for five days from 21th to 25th January 2019 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Teacher's Program Classical Ballet Nomenclature Level I (NEW): the course of Classical Ballet Nomenclature Level I with theoretical and practical content, the course will run for five days from 08th to 12th January 2019 (first week of the Summer Course) from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Methodology Course Participants may ATTEND Student's Summer Program classes at no extra charge.
- Participants of Methodology Course wishing DO Student's Summer Program classes have R$ 150 off (equivalent to entry fee).
- The teacher who brings seven students for the studen'ts program will win a level for Teacher's Program (to choose).
- Groups of students have discount (contact us for more information)
Avenida do Contorno, 6.283, Loja 10, São Pedro - Belo Horizonte - MG
- In case of cancellation until 30th November, there will be no refund of registration fee (R$ 150) and will be repaid only 50% of the amounts already paid. In case of cancellation after 30th November there will be no refun in ANY CASE
- The registration act implies the unrestricted acceptance of these rules.
- The registration is only valid when all the documents are presented and proven payments.
More information contact us.
Package 1 (students)
Do all the classes below and pay a single fee:
Pas de deux
Coach of Variation
Classical ballet Nomenclature
The schedule will be available to registered participants at the beginning of January, it depends on the number of registrations of the courses!
Students Program: between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (depending on the group - the group will be selected by the program faculty in the first day of class, the students will have a placement class and teachers will define the best group where the students will develop themselves.
Dance Theater: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Coach of Variation: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (according to each participant)
Teacher's Program - Vaganova Method: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Classical Ballet Nomenclature: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
The cash payment must be made according to the table above, the amount will be referring to the month of payment. Being that in the act of the inscription must be paid an INPUT of R $ 150 to reserve of vacancy through the PAYPAL. And the rest can be done by deposit or by credit card also through PAYPAL.
Payment by installments
Fees can be paid in up to 6 times, and the last installment shall be paid before the start of the program. The amount to be divided is the value for the month which is paid the last installment. Example: dividing by 4 times and beginning to pay in September, the value to be divided is the constant of December table.
Payment can be made by bank deposit in the account below and the receipt should be sent to the email with name and ID. In case of check it should be nominated to Erick Silva.
Caixa Econômica Federal
Grantee: Erick Silva
CNPJ: 14994600 / 0001-27
Account Type: 003
Note: OTHER BANKS Transfer the account deposit is:
* The deposit payment can be made until January 15th, after that date the payment will be made on the first day of the program with CASH OR DEBIT CARD.
For payment by credit card request your invoice with the registration (stating the field PAYMENT Credit Card and the month (s) of payment.
- Discounts for advance payments as table above
- Participants in the Methodology Course may attend the Holiday Course classes at no additional cost.
- Participants of the Course of Methodology who wish to DO the classes of the Course of vacations will have $ 150 of discount
- The teacher who brings 7 students will receive a scholarship for 1 (one) module of the methodology course
- Student groups have discount (contact to know more)
For the comfort and safety of course participants we partner with a restaurant near the site of the course for lunch, the students are directed by the team of Mostra Dança to the restaurant. Underage students may only leave accompanied by a legal guardian or a representative of the team Mostra Dança.